The sight of all these lovely Quebec strawberries and raspberries gave us the urge to make these little Müska Natural cheesecake verrines. SUPER EASY and so delicious!
For the crust:
For the cream cheese and yogurt:
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
For the strawberry and raspberry compote:
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
Preheat oven to 350 F.
For the crumble:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the butter until crumbly.
- Using your fingers, spread the mixture on a cookie sheet and press lightly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Set aside.
Yogurt and cheese mixture:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk until creamy.
- Strawberry and raspberry compote:
- Place the fruit in a microwave-safe bowl with maple syrup and heat for about one minute.
- Let cool.
Assemble the verrines:
- Spread 1/3 of the compote mixture along the bottom of the verrines.
- Add 1/4 of the crumble. Add the yogurt mixture.
- Finish with a little compote and top with crumble.