Our lunch today is simple and light: zucchini patties with Müska Natural. Served with yogurt and seasoned for a delicious meal 🍋
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Müska Natural
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Wring out the grated zucchini in a clean cloth (remove liquid juice) and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the onions, garlic, mint and egg.
- Add the zucchini, cheese, flour and Müska, and mix well.
- Shape into patties (add flour as necessary if too wet).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook the patties until golden brown (4 minutes per side).
- Place the patties on paper towels.
- Serve with lemon yogurt (yogurt, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper).