Vegan Ice cream & homemade muesli: can we agree that this is the best combo for a great end to the evening!
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
For the cookie topping:
- 1/2 cup Müska Natural
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces
For the cookie dough Directions:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Break it into small pieces and add them to the ice cream
For the ice cream:
- Place all the ingredients for ice cream in a blender and blend well.
- Put the mixture in ice cube trays and place them in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove it from the freezer, blend in the blender until creamy and place in a bowl.
- Add cookie dough pieces and mix.
- Serve immediately.