Have you ever thought of making granola cookies? They work very well if you want biscuits full of nutritious ingredients, with a crispy outside and a soft inside.
We decided to make cookies with our Divine Grand Granola, which contains the gourmet flavours of white chocolate and macadamia nuts along with our blend of organic whole grains. Grand Granola cookies will satisfy your craving so you don’t overdo it – no need for regrets!
Without further ado, here is our recipe for granola, macadamia nut and white chocolate cookies.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
Portions: 8 gros cookies
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of soft butter in pieces
- ½ cup of cane sugar
- 1 cup of granola Divine Grand Granola
- Optional: Organic White Chocolate
- Optional: Macadamia Nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- In the middle, add the egg, butter, cane sugar and DIVINE granola. According to taste: add white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Mix until dough is uniform.
- Onto a parchment covered baking sheet, form balls spaced apart from each other (about 2 tablespoons of dough per biscuit) and flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes, let cool and enjoy !