Are you always on the lookout for breakfast and snack options that are well-balanced, healthy, and delicious? If so, smoothie bowls are the ideal solution!
The idea behind a smoothie bowl is to transform the blended drink into a full meal by using the fruits and/or vegetables of your choice, along with nuts, seeds, and grains for a unique decoration with a hint of crunch!
If you have trouble choosing between having a smoothie or granola, here’s a way to combine the two in a gluten-free smoothie bowl with berries and Nutbrown Natural granola. It’ll be ready in just 5 minutes!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Portions : 1 bowl
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup strawberries, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Some blackberries, blueberries or other berries of your choice (for the smoothie and to decorate)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup of almond, soy or dairy milk
- 1/3 cup of granola NUTBROWN Aphrodisiac
Preparing your gluten-free smoothie bowl
- In a blender, put the banana, strawberries, raspberries and a few blackberries or blueberries, the honey, and your choice of milk.
- Blend until smooth. If needed, add more milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Pour into a bowl, sprinkle with Nutbrown Aphrodisiac granola and garnish with berries of your choice. Enjoy immediately!
- Enjoy immediately your gluten free red smoothie bowl!