Yes! You can offer a delightful gluten-free snack to your friends when they’re over for cocktails. Here’s a sweet and salty gluten-free recipe for a cheesy cocktail bite that’s easy to make for a last-minute party or just to change up your routine!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Portions: 4 to 6 people
- Fresh goat cheese
- Garlic and fine herbs cheese
- Box of gluten-free crackers
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- Granola NUTBROWN Natural
- and/or Granola NUTBROWN Vitality
The Cheese Bites Recipe
- Wash and destring the celery branches. Cut the celery into sections. Fill the celery sections with the garlic and fine herbs fresh cheese. Sprinkle with NUTBROWN granola.
- Wash and slice the apple. Spread fresh goat cheese on each slice. Top with NUTBROWN granola.
- Spread the cheese of your choice on the crackers and sprinkle with NUTBROWN granola.
- Display nicely on a platter.