Our favorite part of the day? Breakfast! 🥣 This week, we thought we’d share our favorite yogurt-based recipes 😋 We’re starting off strong with a Raspberry Pomegranate Chia Pudding.
Servings: 4 small jars or 2 large jars.
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup Nutbrown Aphrodisiac
- Put the milk, yogurt, banana and raspberries into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large mason jar.
- Add the chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla and screw the lid on tightly.
- Vigorously shake the jar to combine everything.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Just before serving, divide the mixture into small jars and garnish with fresh raspberries, pomegranate seeds and granola.