These aren’t your average tarts! Made with fruit, yogurt and a granola crust, these tarts are easy to make with your own personal spin, adding whatever fruit you’d like.
For example, we used Greek yogurt for its rich flavour, but you can also use regular plain yogurt or even try a flavoured variety…
What makes these tarts special is their La Fourmi granola crust, made with Nature Grand Granola.
This is a healthy and easy way to enjoy a tart!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Portions: 8 small tarts or 2 middle sized
For the granola crust:
- 1 ½ cup of granola Nature Grand Granola
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil + 1 tbsp. to grease pie plates
- 2 tbsp. of liquid honey
- ½ cup of crushed pecans
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- 2 tsp. of sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. of pure vanilla extract
For the filling:
- Greek yogurt
- Fruits to taste
The recipe for fruit tarts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, heat 1 tbsp. of coconut oil with the honey 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Add all the ingredients of the crust and mix well.
- Grease pie plates with coconut oil. Spread the crust mix beetween pie plates, and press it evenly over the bottom and side of the pie plates.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and unmould carefully.
- Pour Greek yogurt into the prepared crust and top with fruits !