Santa Claus cookies are a holiday classic! 🎅🏼
Here is an easy recipe to make with your children, to immerse yourself in the gourmet spirit of Christmas ✨
PS: don’t forget to save some to put under the tree on December 24!
Ingredients (24 cookies)
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Divine Grand Granola
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and form a ball with your hands.
- Wrap the ball in plastic wrap and let it rest for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Lightly flour your work surface and roll out the dough using a rolling pin.
- Take out the cookie cutters and create the shapes that you like.
- Distribute on a baking sheet (with parchment paper) and bake for about 8-9 minutes.