Here is a recipe that will give a little warmth to your dishes this winter, with this exotic and sought-after taste.
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 200ml coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable stock
- A few stalks of chives
- Nutbrown Granola Natural
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix a few cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- In a saucepan, soften the onion cut into small pieces and the curry for 3 minutes, then add the cauliflower and the cut potatoes.
- Add the vegetable broth and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Using a mixer, turn into a puree.
- Add the coconut milk, salt and pepper, then mix again.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with a drizzle of coconut milk, fresh chives, a bunch of cauliflower and Nutbrown Nature grain-free granola.