Did someone say mac & cheese?
This dish is the ultimate comfort food right? Discover our version of this totally decadent recipe. Try it this weekend and thank us later!
- 410g macaroni
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 cup cheddar strong
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cayenne
- Dukkah from La Fourmi
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare the pasta as indicated.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the cheese sauce.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Slowly add the milk, whisking until you obtain a béchamel.
- Add the cheese and spices while mixing.
- When the pasta is ready, transfer to the pan with the cheese and mix well.
- Add the parmesan cheese and the Dukkha on top of the dish and put in the oven at broil for 2-3 minutes.