How about a little soup to warm your heart up? Plus, we added a special touch that makes all the difference: Zen Grand Granola as a topping 😋
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 potato, cut into pieces
- 2 parsnips, sliced
- 1 cup turnip, cut into cubes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Zen Grand Granola
- A few pumpkin seeds Sunflower sprouts
- Fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot over medium heat, sauté the onions in oil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger and coriander.
- Add the vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the broth and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before blending in a blender until smooth.
- Serve each portion with 1 tsp of yogurt and garnish with granola, sprouts and fresh cilantro.