THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Granola isn’t just for the sweet tooths out there! Curious to try something new? Here’s our recipe for a tomato, pesto and granola tart. The granola topping will add a delicious and unique element of crunchiness to this dish. Yum!
- 1 rectangular puff pastry
- 3 big tomatoes
- 10 small colored tomatoes
- 190g Mozzarella Fresca
- 100ml pesto (homemade or purchased)
- 25g parmesan to grate
- 1 egg yolk
- 30ml sesame seeds
- Nature Grand Granola
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the puff pastry on it.
- Make holes with a fork and trace the edge of the pie (without piercing).
- Spread the pesto to taste.
- Add the Mozzarella Fresca slices.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and the small colored tomatoes randomly.
- Sprinkle the pie with previously grated parmesan.
- Brush the edge of the pie with the egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle the pie with Natural Nutbrown granola and a few fresh basil leaves.