What makes us smile through it is thinking ahead to lunch… Especially when it’s a grilled cheese with Dukkah Brunch! Let’s face it, it’s a little indulgent…
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Dukkah Brunch
- 1 cup grated medium cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- Put the first 7 ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is slightly crumbly.
- Brush half of the bread slices with pesto, Dukkah Brunch and cheese, then top them with the other half.
- Butter the outer sides of the bread.
- Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat until the bread is golden and the cheese is runny!