With pears 🍐, blackberries, chopped onions, crumbled feta cheese, and… our sweet and salty Zen Granola. This is the ultimate lunch to make all summer long.
- About 3 cups of mixed salad, mesclun style
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons granola for topping
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place salad ingredients into two bowls.
- Toss dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad. Top with granola.