No need to bake these amazing bars made with our Chocolatier Grand Granola, to take with you everywhere!
- 1 cup of Grand Granola Chocolatier
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of honey
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of pecans
- ¼ cup of almonds
- ½ cup of coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. of dark chocolate for the sauce
- Line a square mold of 8-inch by 8-inch of parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredient in a food processor until you get a thick and sticky texture.
- Put the mixture in the mold and press lightly to cover the whole surface of the mold.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then unmold and cut the bars in the size you want.
- Melt the chocolate for 1 minute in the microwave and drizzle on the bars.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes before serving.
- Can be stored a few days in the refrigerator.