Looking for an easy happy hour dish to make tonight? Look no further — we’ve got just what you need!!! Our tofu croquettes with Müska Natural. Accompanied by some “drinks” and you’re all set.
- 1 block of tofu, drained, pressed and broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Tamari
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
For the breadcrumbs:
- 1/3 cup plain Müska Natural
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flour
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Combine the lemon juice, Tamari, garlic, ginger, honey and Dijon mustard in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the breadcrumb ingredients together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the pieces in the marinade, in the flour, back into the marinade and finish with the breadcrumbs.
- Place the pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400 F for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with the mayo and honey sauce.