This chia and gluten-free NUTBROWN Natural granola pudding from Her Healthful Plate is a delicious option for a healthy breakfast or snack that you can make in just a few minutes. It’s a great way to enjoy all the benefits of chia seeds: omega-3s, antioxidants, fibres, vitamins and minerals.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Portions: 1 bocal
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Greek yogurt
- Toppings Nutbrown Natural
The gluten-free chia and granola pudding recipe
- In a mason jar or small container, add all of the ingredients and mix with a fork so that everything is incorporated. Give it a few shakes if needed.
- Let it sit overnight in the fridge. Need it ready faster? No prob! Just add all the ingredients to a mason jar and close the lid so that it’s sealed. Shake it vigorously for a few minutes, and it should thicken up.
- In the morning, you should have a pudding consistency. If it’s too thick for your liking, add a bit more almond milk.
- If using greek yogurt, layer the chia pudding and greek yogurt together in a separate jar/container.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy! Mine are fruit, almond butter, and paleo granola.
Discover more recipes www.herhealthfulplate.com