Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 200g grapes, washed
- 1 branch fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- a few slices of baguette brushed with olive oil and toasted for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- 1/3 cup NUTBROWN Natural
- Coat the grapes in oil and chopped rosemary.
- Coat the grapes in oil and chopped rosemary. Bake in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the grapes out of the oven and add the vinegar.
- Mix the goat cheese, the lemon juice and the lemon zest together and spread it on the baguette slices.
- Top with roasted grapes, NUTBROWN Natural, rosemary branches and a drizzle of olive oil.