You can never have too many Christmas cookies 🎅🍪! Check out one of our favourite cookie recipes.
Makes 36 biscuits.
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes and add the egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients in three stages and mix.
- Form a ball with the mixture, wrap it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out 5 minutes before you’re ready to use it.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use your cookie cutter of choice to shape your cookies. Roll out any leftover scraps of dough as well.
- Place the cookies on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Top with both kinds of melted chocolate and the NUTBROWN granola. Let cool until chocolate has set.