✨Divine Valentine’s Day Cream Puffs. Imagine raspberry cream puffs paired with the crunch of our NUTBROWN Divine 😍 = A recipe for happiness.
Ingredients: for 24 puffs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
Raspberry Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Take the pot off the heat and add in all the flour, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until a ball forms and pulls away from the sides.
- Cook over low heat for 2 min until the mixture forms a soft, sticky ball.
- Process the mixture in a food processor and add the eggs one at a time until the dough is uniform and smooth.
- Pour the dough into a pastry bag fitted with a round tip and chill for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- On the baking sheet, form 24 2-inch balls, spaced out, and flatten the tips with a wet finger.
- Lightly brush each puff with egg yolk.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown, then turn down the heat to 325 F and continue baking for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- In a saucepan, bring the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice to a boil until you have a purée.
- Strain the mixture and chill it in the fridge for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form, then add the powdered sugar, then the raspberry coulis then blend mixture.
- Cut the puffs and garnish them with the whipped raspberry cream using a pastry bag fitted with a piping tip. Garnish with NUTBROWN Divine.