Our go-to for breakfast—waffles 🧇
For a great Christmas brunch, why not offer your guests SUPER easy-to-make and ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS waffles!
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1t. 1/2 cup oat milk
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 diced apple sprinkled with cinnamon
- Pomegranate seeds
- NUTBROWN Natural
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whip the eggs and maple syrup with a hand mixer until mixture triples in size and lightens slightly.
- Add the butter, milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grease the waffle iron and pour about 1/3 of the mixture at a time.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish waffles with diced apples, pomegranates, NUTBROWN Natural and maple syrup.