Looking for Easter dessert inspiration? Here’s the recipe for our molten chocolate cake. It’s U T T E R L Y decadent!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup of Chocolatier Grand Granola
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Butter 4 ramekins and sprinkle them with sugar or flour for easier unmolding.
- In a double boiler, heat the butter and 3/4 of the chocolate until the chocolate is melted.
- Let stand.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and yolks with sugar with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes (the mixture should turn a pale yellow).
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and mix well, then stir in the flour.
- Divide the batter to fill 2/3 of the ramekins, and add 1/2 teaspoon of the remaining chocolate in the center of each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake for about 8 minutes or until the cake begins to set and the center is still soft.
- Let the cakes set for 5 minutes before unmolding, and garnish with granola!