Gazpacho is the perfect summer alternative to a vegetable soup. A savoury drink with a texture between a soup and a smoothie, it’s perfect for a light meal to refresh yourself in the middle of a heat wave.
The great thing about gazpacho is that you can add whatever you want and play with the colours! This recipe is for a perfectly green gazpacho which goes beautifully with our Grand Granola Zen.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking: 2 hours
Portions: 2 bowls
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 zucchini
- Around twenty mint leaves (to taste)
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime juice
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- ½ cup of Zen Grand Ganola
- Optional: Goji berries
The gazpacho with granola recipe
- Peel cucumbers and zucchini, cut into cubes. Wash and dry the mint leaves. Peel onion and garlic. Extract the avocado flesh.
- Put all the ingredients except granola in a blender, and mix until you get a fairly smooth texture.
- Correct the seasoning as needed, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle with Zen Grand Granola and Goji berries.