Looking for a recipe to impress your guests during the holidays? 🎄 Try our surprising puréed squash and mascarpone verrine! 👇
Squash purée with hazelnut butter
- 1 small butternut squash
- ¼ pound butter Raspberry sauce
- 1 half pint of fresh raspberries
- The zest of a lemon, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp water
Cinnamon Whipped Mascarpone
- 350 g mascarpone
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 125 ml of 35% cream
Steps, in this order:
A. Pumpkin purée with hazelnut butter, to be poured in the bottom of the verrine
- Peel, then cut the squash into cubes, spread on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, stirring often, until a very dark yellow, almost brown colour is obtained. Stop the cooking by straining the butter in a small strainer.
- Pour the butter over the cooked squash in a food processor and purée until smooth.
B. Raspberry sauce to be poured on the purée
- In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients and cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Whisk the mixture until you obtain a purée.
C. Cinnamon Whipped Mascarpone, to be placed on the sauce: in a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk.
D. At the very end, sprinkle some granolas and chocolate chips from our Grand Granola Euphoria