What’s more comforting than the aroma of a tray of cookies fresh from the oven? Cookies are our favourite baked goods to make, because they’re so quick and easy to bake and they can be kept for several days!
It’s always good to have a few cookies in the cookie jar for when you feel the need for a sweet treat, for dessert, or for an indulgent weekend breakfast when you want something easy…
We recommend that you treat yourself with this cookie recipe, which is light, delicious and ready to eat in a little more than a half an hour. What more could you want?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
For the chocolate tofu mousse:
- 1 cup Organic Dark Chocolate
- 1 package of silken tofu (300g)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- a few drops of almond extract
- Divine Grand Granola
For the meringue topping:
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
The White Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler until smooth.
- Put the tofu, milk, maple syrup and almond extract in a blender and blend well.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Divide between four verrines and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- For the meringue topping: With a hand mixer, beat the egg whites and the lemon juice until foamy. Add the maple syrup and continue beating until soft peaks form.
- Before serving, divide the meringue between the pudding glasses, top with Divine Grand Granola and sprinkle grated chocolate on top!