These little oatcakes are so practical, gourmet and wholesome! Some hearty snacks that will delight you and your loved ones.
Ingredients for 12 serves:
- 1 cup of Müska Aphrodisiac
- ½ cup of NUTBROWN Natural
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of spelt flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup of soften butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 cup of organic dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- With an electrical mixer, blend the butter with the refined and brown sugar until you get a smooth texture.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the Müska with the rolled oats, baking soda, flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Then, add the dry mixture to the other preparation.
- Add the chocolate and mix everything together.
- Form the oatcakes and lay them in a tray with parchment paper (make sure they are distanced as they will expand while baking).
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes.