- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Müska Aphrodisiac
- 1 tablespoon of hazelnut cocoa spread
- In a bowl, mix the oil, maple syrup, sugar, egg, vanilla with a whisk.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, hazelnuts and Müska, and mix.
- Add the spread and mix gently.
- Place 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie on a cookie sheet, place parchment paper on top and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
Makes about 8 large cookies.