Raise your hand if you want to devour them all right now!!! On our end, we only have one word in mind: SAVOUR.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup mashed bananas
- 1 egg 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Essential Grand Granola
- 1 cup maple ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, almond butter, flour, mashed bananas, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add granola to the mixture and mix well.
- Measure out about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie and place them on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool completely.
- Put a scoop of ice cream on half of the cookies and top them off with the other half of the cookies to make sandwiches.
- Place the cookies in the freezer in an airtight container. The sandwiches can be eaten straight from the freezer.