Melted cheese is one of life’s little pleasures. An oven-baked brie can be prepared in no time and tastes amazing!
Brie is known for being a mellow, rich cheese, which means it goes very well with both savoury and sweet foods.
If you’re a fan of salty-sweet treats, here’s a delicious recipe for baked Brie with a Vitality Granola crust.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1 brie cheese (1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons of liquid honey
- ½ cup of granola Vitality Grand Granola
- Sliced almonds (to taste)
- Dried cranberries (to taste)
The recipe for baked brie in a crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place brie cheese in a baking dish, drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with Vitality granola, sliced almonds and cranberries.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with slices of baguette.