Maple tarts with no-bake Grand Granola Essential crusts
- For the crusts: Place all the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture has a grainy texture.
- Place the mixture into tart moulds and refrigerate.
- For the topping: Place the maple syrup, cream, and butter-flour mixture into a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat, fill the tart crusts with the mixture, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve topped with berries, Grand Granola Essential and maple sugar flakes (if desired).