Crunchy French Toast with Caramelized Pears, Euphoric Grand Granola and Natural Grand Granola
- Whisk the eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg together.
- Soak each piece of bread in the egg mixture for 2-3 minutes before coating it with the crushed granola.
- Fry on medium-high heat in a little bit of butter for 2 minutes on each side.
- Cook the pears in a frying pan with the coconut oil, maple syrup, white chocolate, and spices until caramelized.
- Top each slice of French toast with caramelized pears and Grand Granola Euphoric.